I'm a curvy girl and that will never change.

Welcome to The beautiful StefaniGamboa.com! I have been taking a shot at this venture for over a year, now I am eager to at last have the ...

Stefani Gamboa Biografia and Stefani Gamboa Fotos

Welcome to The beautiful StefaniGamboa.com! I have been taking a shot at this venture for over a year, now I am eager to at last have the capacity to impart it to you! 


Life has taken me on a ride where I didn't envision it would take me. In secondary school, I took a bent test and I was told I ought to consider seeking after a TV vocation or turning into a columnist in any case, in school I chose to go for a vocation in Business imagining that it was my lone expert reason for living. 


Viewing my mother and grandma battle to give me a training influenced me from an early age to esteem the significance of having an instruction. 


With this attitude, it isn't an unexpected that despite seemingly insurmountable opposition, I have a Bachelor's in Business Administration and in a couple of months, I will finish a Master in Business Administration in Global Management, Leadership and Communication from The George Washington University in Washington, DC. 


It has been a lengthy, difficult experience with a considerable measure of diligent work. Furthermore, I have additionally possessed the capacity to satisfy a considerable lot of my different dreams, one of them being the impossible chance to go the world over.



As a result of you, for more than six years I have had the fantastic experience of being one of the Hosts and Associate Producer of DC Contigo TV Show in Univision Washington. 


This experience has enabled me to learn such a great amount about myself and my identity. This has been a standout amongst the most AMAZING encounters of my life. Besides, I have possessed the capacity to help individuals and a few non-benefit associations to accomplish their destinations, which convey a considerable measure of happiness to my heart and a major grin to my face. 


Something that I need to caution you, is that as a decent Latina from Barranquilla, Colombia, I revere moving! Indeed, moving! I have constantly adored moving, since it liberates my brain from stress and influences me to feel valiant. Hence, try not to be amazed on the off chance that you see me moving in my web-based social networking represents no reason by any means. 


As we as a whole need motivation, I discover mine from solid ladies around me, for example, my best lady friends, and from my Barranquilleras Shakira and Sofia Vergara who have made it achievable for ladies like me to feel and think the sky is the limit!




I should admit, I have dependably delighted in being dynamic and playing sports. All through secondary school, I played focused group activities, and learn to expect the unexpected. We generally won! 

That is my attitude – One Family, One Team. In my blog, I will impart to you my energy forever, design, nourishment, working out and attempting new things. 


Actually, who does not love having a decent sweat, kicking butt, and taking a gander at all a similar time? I accept there is nothing superior to feeling sound and solid. 


The Lord above us, my family, and companions mean the world to me, and I welcome you to be an individual from the Stefani Gamboa family! I have such a great amount to let you know and to impart to you. 



I trust you stick around and accompany me in a trip of self-improvement and proceeded with development in which the two of us can take in some things from each other! A debt of gratitude is in order for halting by!

# stefani gamboa fotos
















Photo source By online